Ron Paul Revolution
Ron Paul has been the leading spokesman in Washington for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies based on commodity-backed currency.
Ron Paul was known among both his colleagues in Congress and his constituents for his consistent voting record in the House of Representatives: Dr. Paul never votes for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution. In fact, he possessed a consistent conservative record of standing up for the Constitution, even when it means voting alone.
Ron Paul’s Farewell Address Illustrated
Read the complete text
There's a reason Ron Paul has been called "the Taxpayers' Best Friend."
Congressman Paul has:
- Never voted to raise taxes.
- Never voted for an unbalanced budget.
- Never voted to raise the federal debt limit.
- Never voted to raise congressional pay.
- Never taken a government-paid junket.
- Voted against the Patriot Act.
Ron Paul continues the work to:
- End the IRS and the income tax.
- Eliminate the "Death Tax."
- Veto unbalanced budgets. He is the ONLY candidate to seriously attack the nation's budget problems. He has put forth a detailed plan to cut $1 trillion from the federal budget in the first year of his presidency and deliver a fully balanced budget by year three.
- Stop the central bankers' "Inflation Tax" and save the dollar.
- Stop the spread of socialist, Big Government health care and instead work to repeal the "ObamaCare" monstrosity.
- Stop the growth of government spending, restrictive regulations, and interference in our lives.
- Ensure the federal government returns to its constitutional limits by eliminating departments and agencies that are not authorized by the Constitution.
- Return to the Founders' more humble foreign policy. American troops and taxpayers deserve better than to be used for "nation-building" or policing the world. Because of his steadfast support of the troops, Ron Paul receives more donations from active duty military than all of his Republican opponents combined!
Ron Paul is the only national leader with the experience, record, and credibility to stand up to the debt limit scheme, cut the spending now, and save our dollar. He correctly predicted the current economic crisis years in advance and led the fight to prevent it, even as others were cheering on the disastrous government bailouts that have only dug us deeper into debt.
Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate who will follow and defend the Constitution. The other guys only say they will.
How The Government & Media Cheated Ron Paul